To submit your event to the KPTZ On-Air Community Calendar, review the submission guidelines below, then email your event information in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least a week ahead of time.
In the subject line, be sure to include the topic and any relevant dates for your listing.
All listings will be edited into a short description of the event, date, time, plus contact information for those who seek more information about your event.
- We do not read press releases or lengthy announcements.
- Our goal is to keep the total air time for this segment to five minutes, so some days we may include extended descriptions, while on busy days announcements must be trimmed.
- We try to include everyone while recognizing that the primary purpose of these Community Resource listings is to promote local services.
- KPTZ’s Community Resource listings are not for advertising ongoing activities. For ongoing promotions, please see our Underwriting page for more information.
- We do not include phone numbers and only include web addresses if they are easy to say and for people to remember.
- The less rewriting required on our part, the more likely a resource will be included.
- A community resource listing is different from a Public Service Announcement (PSA). See the PSA description for further clarification.
- To help ensure being included in KPTZ’s announcements, please submit your event no later than two weeks ahead.