At today’s Public Health Briefings for the Jefferson County Commissioners, Public Health Officer Dr. Tom Locke discussed:
- Jefferson County Case count increased to 81.
- Masks are more important than previously thought.
- Bracing for 3rd wave of the pandemic.
- Testing technology has improved, new 15-minute tests are being added to the resources.
- Clinical application is better – death rates have reduced.
- Natural immunity is still unknown following recuperation, but seems likely to be less than 1 year.
Willie Bence discussed:
- Concerns about Halloween and upcoming holidays, information to be released in weekly reports.
Submit your Public Health questions to Dr. Tom Locke by emailing email@example.com.