At today’s Public Health Briefings to the Jefferson County Commissioners, Public Health Officer Dr. Tom Locke discussed:
• Latest regional case count statistics
• Folly of non-mask wearing
• Timing for COVID-19 vaccine is not imminently expected
• Need for ventilation to be inside when smoke prevents air flow from outdoors
• Dose exposure of virus is a big factor
• Efficacy of testing
And Willie Bence discussed the additional available N95 masks.
Submit your Public Health questions to Dr. Tom Locke by emailing email@example.com.